Audrey, I think you have chosen a very controversial solution which I cannot comment whether it is really the best or not. It is because there are so many controlling factors on the food recycling schemes say the incentives of the public, high operating cost in decomposing machines as well as the environmental awareness of the public. A comment on the infographic itself, it looks nice at the top but it would be a bit confused because there are so many words in the bottom especially when there are so many words being boldfaced.
I think food waste problem is worth to discuss. Government holds a Food Wise Campaign to urge the public to reduce the source of food waste. Instead of reducing the source, you suggest some ways to deal with the waste. They are workable. I just have a doubt on the effectiveness of the food share project. It requires a lot of volunteers to make it work. The idea of Organic waste treatment facilities sounds more practical as there is data showing how much waste they can deal with. Regarding the infographic, I agree with Betty that there are too many words in the bottom. I think the aims can be taken away in the infographic. Kay:)
Audrey, I think you have chosen a very controversial solution which I cannot comment whether it is really the best or not. It is because there are so many controlling factors on the food recycling schemes say the incentives of the public, high operating cost in decomposing machines as well as the environmental awareness of the public. A comment on the infographic itself, it looks nice at the top but it would be a bit confused because there are so many words in the bottom especially when there are so many words being boldfaced.
回覆刪除I think food waste problem is worth to discuss. Government holds a Food Wise Campaign to urge the public to reduce the source of food waste. Instead of reducing the source, you suggest some ways to deal with the waste. They are workable. I just have a doubt on the effectiveness of the food share project. It requires a lot of volunteers to make it work. The idea of Organic waste treatment facilities sounds more practical as there is data showing how much waste they can deal with. Regarding the infographic, I agree with Betty that there are too many words in the bottom. I think the aims can be taken away in the infographic.
回覆刪除Kay:)